2.28.2011

X-mas presents from the Schianos(:

For those of you who do not know who the Schianos are they are my great "family" whom I had the privelege of giving my Guide Dog Netters Bo Betters fo fetters fi phi fo netters! Jackie to be specific(: lol I can't even explain how happy I am that Anetta and Jackie were matched. I could not have asked for a better choice. Jackie is like my twin sister but shorter (Shhhh don't tell her that) lol. Anyways I got an email from Carmen (Jackies mom) telling me how she forgot to send my Xmas card and that she had sent it. lol. I got it today and just loved it they are so sweet to me and I love it. I love that I have such great contact and have grown so close to them. I was under the impression that I would never talk to them or see Netters again but I am so glad that I was proven wrong! Thanks guys Love ya!!!

No comments: