2.27.2011

Practicing manual

Today I ventured off towards Ellis Lake to take some pictures and practice my Manual Mode which let me tell you was super hard. Here are some of the pictures that I started off with. It was really hard to figure out the shadows.
 This was the first picture I took and I was not very happy with it the color is just not my style i feel like my camera captured too much color or something I can't really explain it.
 These last 3 pictures came out a lot better I think and the color is great!

These two pictures that I took its so obvious that my manual skills suck lol. It is really hard to focus in right and sometimes I think that I have the perfect pictures when really i don't
This one came out way clearer and the color is way better

 I personally dont like the one with the sun in it because the background is way too  dark. I think that the shadows are just horrid in the morning lol
Love the reflection of the duck i wish my camera had a better zoom and that they would let me get closer!

 Lol really funny story I was taking a picture of these geese and the white one which I am assu,ing was teh "bf" attacked me because I was getting too close to them i guess or it didnt like the shutter sound that my camera made lol. It was super hilarious I was scared but only for a minute lol

Overall it was a good day for practice and I actually got out and practice which made it even better. Now off to clean before the bf murders me!

1 comment:

Lupe said...

I really like the one with the sun on top of the pic, amazing that it came out as a star, well after it is a star!
Awesome Pics!